Saturday, March 05, 2011

ITGK 7

 ITGK 6 Winter 2010

We're getting underway on issue 7 of the ITGK ezine with a target date of May 1 for online publication. 

I'd like to invite interested readers of my blog to submit one of their own original articles for consideration and possible inclusion in the May 1 issue.  The deadline for submissions is April 15th, 2011. 

Unfortunately, you will not be paid for your article.  You will retain all of your rights to your work.   If your submission is selected it will be seen by people from all around the world.  I will have no part in the selection process.  Send questions and submissions to angtobe(at)gmail.com.  

Links to all previous issues of ITGK are on the Think Or Be Eaten home page.
 
If you're sitting there considering it I really want to encourage you to go for it because the folks who come by here, consistently knock my socks off.  I can't check out everybody's blogs and links (yet) but when I can I absolutely love to do it.  I wish I could have breakfast at everybody's house, that would be amazing.   I'd want to know where you are.  What are you thinking about as we head into Spring 2011?  What is most on your mind?  What do you see ahead?  What do you think is really happening?  Write about it.  Send it to me.


1 comment:

  1. I see the end of the world. It will be accompanied by a nuclear firestorm.

    America will precipitate it as it tries to dominate the whole world using force. Other emerging nations will be forced to fight for their survival.

    Americans have slipped into an insane mindset. They think they can walk on water now, that they should rule the earth.

    They will fail!

    ReplyDelete