Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank You


I just want to take a moment to say thank you to the folks who come by and read my rantings and ravings and off-the-beaten-path opinions about most things. I especially want to express my appreciation for those who take the time to leave comments or to privately contact me via email. I get so much out of hearing from you, it's such a pleasure to hear your thoughts and feelings and personal stories. I've met a lot of really great people through my blog and website and it's very rewarding.

The reason I do this is in the hope it will connect with others and maybe in some way provide something useful. I do it because I love our world and the people in it and I just don't see what's so hard about that or why there are so many others who feel none of the love or respect that is a no-brainer to me. I know I'm not alone in my feelings anymore, because folks read my posts and let me hear their thoughts in kind. You've brought other things to my attention as well that have often been remarkable.

I would never make cheerleader (and I'd never dress like that anyway) but I am a cheerleader for every step someone takes toward living in truth. It's a hard thing to do and not for the weak and fearful. It is not for the followers among us, and it certainly is not for the non-thinkers. Going for the personal gold in life, not the kind you spend but the kind that becomes a part of your being, takes courage and an amazing heart. And for those who take off in those directions unknown, I am doing gymnastics and cheering for you, fortunately out of the view of others who might never recover from such a vision. My heart is with you, I believe in you and I know that doing what you need to do in this world is one of the most important things you can do in a life time.

Thanks to each of my readers. You are appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Ang, Thank you! Thank you for being so real! It really lifts my spirits to know that there are others who care enough to say what is going on instead of taking the easy way out, and hiding behind "ologies" and "isms" Your blog makes me feel connected. You have succeeded in what you set out to do.

    ReplyDelete